Pieces of My Friendship

Pieces of My Friendship

Today a real,
But not so real.

The friend whom I owed the most,
Left me aside.
My blood bowed and frost,
Cause he was the one,
I'd trusted on.

He ignored me and left me in grief.
He first dragged me into the heaven,
Today shrugged me in the hell.
Tis what I'm explaining you in brief.

He removed me, He tossed me.
I think he always used me,
For being little public.

He stated me as a best friend,
And said that he adjusted.
But compromisations were
Always done by me.

The silly talks were just physique,
Internally the matters were worse.

He played with my emotions,
And used them for self,
Please any elf,
Help me to make,
Him understand.

O that my friendship be resumed,
Cause I don't want it to be doomed.

God please help sticking,
'The pieces of my friendship.'

                               -Vinit F.

Comments

  1. Hello Vinit,
    I am Dan of the editorial team of JustFiction Publishing, a publishing house specializing in publishing novels, fiction, poetry and short stories of all genres from new, aspiring and experienced authors.
    I liked your poem! Would you consider starting a conversation about possibly publishing your work with us, if you have other writings like this? You can reach me at d.(my surname)@(my website minus www).com
    I'd be delighted to tell you more about us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Faith in your Heart